(not that they usually do me any good, I just basically follow my own way 😉 )
But, I woke up today with all the possibilities for this year clear in my head and with a strong urge to make them happen. Who knows, maybe now when I write them down, some of them actually happen. 🙂 I.E. I make them happen. 😉
1. Write more. Especially about perfume (there are many great perfumes I’ve tried lately that I want to write about).
2. Get organized – I have this feeling that if I get my different parts of my life better organized, it would make me faster when doing something and less stressed when I’m in a hurry
3. De-clutter all aspects of my life. I really feel I have too much stuff. Yes, I love shopping (I’m a true consumerist) but I would enjoy my stuff more if it didn’t get lost among all other stuff. 🙂
4. Figure out what is it that I want to do. Really want to do.
5. Do more yoga. Or pilates. It goes extremely well with running. And does wonders for my lower back.
6. Relax. I’m a really tense person who wants everything right now. I realized I have a problem enjoying the moment so I want to learn how to do that. Or just be more aware of it so I can enjoy life more. There’s no hurry. 😉
7. Keep on running. Ok, that’s nothing new but running helps me in so many ways that I just want to keep on doing it.