1. I go to sleep and while falling asleep I get this great idea for a post which is at least half – if not completely lost by morning.
2. You cannot tell which wine is going to cause a headache in the morning, even taken in small amounts and tasting great.
3. It’s raining and raining and raining. No end in sight to all the rain and cloudiness here in Zagreb.
4. Someone names a perfume “Naughty little minx” getting my hopes up and it turns up smelling like fruit candy. Yuck!
5. I’m paying the price of recession because someone was greedy and is not being sentenced to a life in jail, while I’m the one who got her pay reduced because of it.
6. Continuing the previous point, our goverment for the last 20 years stole from wherever they could (including the state budget) and now when they have no more money, they decided we have to give them another 4% from our pays because they don’t have enough money for government obligations. How totally “nice” that we have to pay for their incompetence and stealing!
7. Nobody wants a free book. Of any kind.
8. I don’t have enough free time to do everything I want.
9. I need to start thinking about having children even though I feel so young and unready.
10. I can’t do something I love and earn a lot of money doing it.
11. It’s much easier for men to lose weight.
12. I keep forgetting things I want to say or do. Then I remember them, and forget again. Eventually I remember and do them, but not as soon as I wanted to.
13. I cannot find a shampoo and conditioner appropriate for this time of year and the fact that my hair is more dry than usual.
14. You have to take great care what you eat and drink in order not to feel and look bloated.
15. Living in Croatia is so frustrating, and nobody in power takes notice and feels badly for causing it, while more and more Croatians feel the need to take antidepressants.