– In a week from now, my exam flurry will be over.
– Also, by that time, I will have watched the last Harry Potter movie (an extremely happy and comforting thought).
– Only three weeks are left until my 3-week long summer vacation.
– It’s barbecue season.
– Tomatoes finally taste the way they are supposed to.
– Beer tastes better in the summer.
– I might finish my post-graduate studies by the end of the year (finally).
– Short-haired is how I feel best in the summer.
– And one that isn’t comforting (but makes me feel lazily happy) – it’s too hot to exercise and I just can’t do it until temperatures fall back under 30 degrees Celsius.
Tagged: comforting thoughts