First of all, I have to say this has come as a surprise and a lovely early Christmas gift. I recieved a blog award – that was totally unexpected and from a blogger whose writing is something I cannot put into words – she transports you to another time and place.
So, this is what I have to do:
1)Copy and paste the award and post a link to the blog that nominated me.
Thank you Simone for nominating me. 🙂 It means a lot coming from you!
2) Tell seven things about myself (those you will find below).
3) Nominate seven other bloggers and pass the award along, (I’ll do that soon).
Okay, so 7 things about myself:
1) I realized I have a problem talking about myself when asked to do it (not helpful at job interviews).
2) I really love pilates and I plan on doing it as long as I can (hopefully till the day I die).
3) I’m obsessed with my hair.
4) I read horoscope regularly but if it’s bad I say to myself it’s only horoscope and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
5) I spend way too much money on perfume and books. Not that I really feel so but when compared with other people, there is really no way to excuse that amount. 🙂
6) I never thought blogging would turn out to be such a great, addicting, friendly obsession that brings so much joy to life.
7) One thing I like about me which my mother tells me I should curb a little – generosity. I like to give and I do like to receive (hence my wish to give – I know how much joy receiving is). :
Underneath you can find a list of my fellow nominees by Simone and I’ll be posting my list this week.
Tagged: 7 things about me, Kreativ Blogger award
You are very welcome my dear. I see from your list that you and are a lot a like. Perfume, not being good about talking about ourselves and read our horoscope regularly. I'm more a yoga girl myself and I'M sure I too spend too much on books.You have a lovely week.All my very best to you,Simone
I think if I had started yoga before pilates, I might have turned into a yoga girl as well. :)I hope you have a great week as well! 🙂