Oh, this one is right up my alley. If you haven’t figured it out, I’m a sucker for romance so it’s really no problem participating in this.
So, if anyone else wants to join, head on over to Book Chick City to gather the supplies (button)
and you can read the details down here:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. 4 months, 8 books. Or you can go to advanced level and make it 16 books (I’m taking that one).
3. Any book format counts.
4. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
5. If you decide to join, use the link and the button from Book Chick City who is hosting this and post the button on the sidebar so other people can find it and come and join.
6 You can link your reviews here to be entered for a prize at the end of the challenge.
1. Stephanie Laurens: The Elusive Bride
2. Julia Quinn: Everything and the Moon
3. Amanda Quick: The Perfect posion
4. Danielle Steel: Matters of the Heart